description of job
As a Solution/Integration Architect you will be responsible for facilitating customer centricity by connecting customer information across 100's of systems in 6 countries.
This is an important role for the digital transformation journey and this team is building a solution which is critical for the teams working with customer engagement, global business, insight, and many other areas.
This role mainly focuses on providing solution designs and strategies in backend architecture for our core system. You will work with different projects and initiatives from our stakeholders as well as take part in meetings where you will discuss and present ideas to improve our architecture. We are currently focusing on transforming from a subscription to a user-centric company and this is a critical tool in that process.
The main responsibilities will be:
• Break down the high-level architectural plan into programmable tasks.
• Design and work out architectural solutions based on concepts and feature needs.
• Support our developers making sure that solutions are scalable, maintainable and architecturally sound.
• Drive roadmap work for the team and related areas dealing with integration issues with new systems upon need
• Work according to modern, agile and devops software development practices and help create good engineering practices
• Co-operate with other technology areas on global deliveries
• Create solution and technical documentation
• Work closely with developers, stakeholders and enterprise architects
• This is not just an architectural job, but also includes a lot of practical work and problem solving
Competence Level: 5 to 10 years of work experience
• An academic degree preferably in computer science or similar.
• Several years of experience as a Solution Architect
• Experience from working with agile methods, especially useful would be SAFe 5.0 or ITIL 4.0
• Experience with Cloud based solutions (AWS preferred - AWS Environment/Toolset; e.g. Lambda, Terraform, CloudWatch, S3, EC2, SSM, …)
• Experience with implementing and integrating with REST APIs
• Knowledge of GDPR and it's impacts on technology (experience with GDPR solutions)
• Experience with source control, Git, REST APIs and SQL
• Experience with Containers/Docker, CI/CD: Concourse, Maven, Functional testing
• Experience with SonarQube and Splunk
• Experience building AWS lambda functions with NodeJS
• Experience with OAuth, BPMN, Kafka ...or similar systems, components or tools.
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org